Destination Toyota Burnaby is on the hunt for a friendly, collaborative, supportive and service-oriented individual to be our next Full Time Receptionist!
The Receptionist plays a vital role and symbolizes the "heart" of our dealership when it comes to welcoming our guests (whether in-person or over the telephone), providing key administration support to our team, handling dealer trade-ins, inventory stock in of New and Pre-Owned vehicles and much much more!
What Destination Toyota Burnaby can provide you:
- Well-rounded culture of gratitude and recognition of our employees.
- Career development opportunity and progression - Your Journey Begins Here!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Professional development, culture of learning and investing in your growth as an individual.
What you'll be doing:
- Greet all customers and provide assistance with information, direction or refer them to the correct staff member.
- Answer and operate multi-line phone system.
- Transfer phone call appropriately.
- Take appropriate messages.
- Utilize paging system
- Perform administrative tasks including, stocking in vehicle inventory, tracking dealer plates and demo vehicle keys, courier business office finical documents, over see supply orders, prepare cash summary and perform other duties as requested.
What we would like from you:
- You are a people-person at heart and have a huge emphasis on responding in a friendly and caring manner.
- You are highly focused on making decisions and collaborating in a team-based and consensus environment.
- You are comfortable working in a relatively unstructured but yet familiar and stable work environment.
- You consider yourself the ultimate multi-tasking guru.
- Experience with any automotive programs such as One-Eighty, Carproof, Infostream and CDK.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.