Talent Acquisition Specialist
Due to continuous development and growth, Destination Auto Group's Human Resource Department is looking to expand and add to our team! We are looking for a passionate, driven, outgoing, and amazing Part-Time Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Head Office!
Destination Auto Group Perks:
- Opportunity to work alongside a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented individuals who foster teamwork and want to put their best foot forward to create company growth.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program and MSP coverage.
- Endless participation in local community associations (sports teams, festivals, culture events, BCIT Students Association, World Partnership Walk, etc.)
What You'll Be Doing:
- Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, responsible for full-cycle recruitment for all Destination Auto Group locations (currently includes 5 dealerships), including job posting, resume screening, conducting phone interviews and facilitate interview coordination with hiring managers.
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand hiring requirements, technical skills and desired personality characteristics.
- Review and audit job descriptions and postings for accuracy.
- Facilitate background checks on potential candidates including professional reference and criminal record checks.
- Identify and provide innovative solutions to any recruiting challenges through the entire recruiting cycle.
- Build candidate networks and pipelines for proactive recruitment
- Advise internal clients on recruitment best practices.
- Collaborate with team members to provide input for improvement in recruitment processes.
- Articulate the value of joining Destination Auto Group and the career opportunities that exist here.
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 1 years' worth of full-cycle recruitment experience from job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, etc.
- Ability to generate a high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
- Must have proven track record of success building meaningful partnerships with hiring leaders and delivering great hiring results.
- Highly organized, independent, self-motivated and attentive to details.
- Flexibility and drive to work in a very fast paced and fast changing environment.
- Strategic thinking to proactively source and recruit for current and future company needs.
- Proven creativity and innovation when it comes to hard-to-fill positions.
- Strong business acumen, with a high degree of professional maturity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel.
If this describes you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.