Destination Auto Group is looking for a Service Manager to join our fast expanding group! The ideal applicant must have proven leadership ability with excellent organization and time-management skills to engage and motivate a dynamic service force!
- Opportunity to work alongside a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented individuals who foster teamwork and professional development.
- Competitive Compensation Plans.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program (including Extended Health and Dental Coverage).
- Endless participation in local community associations (community sports teams, festivals, cultural events, BCIT Students Association, World Partnership Walk, BC Children's Hospital, etc.).
- Work hard, play hard! We organize various social events for our team members throughout the year.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee and create goals /objectives for the Service Department to achieve sales, profits and customer satisfaction while operating budgets and marketing plans to promote new business.
- Manage the day to day workflow of the service department.
- Maintain and determine staffing requirements to assist with hiring processes of employees.
- Maintain positive and successful customer relationships, ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Collaborate with other department managers to review current performance, set future objectives and promotional activities for the Dealership.
- Conduct daily one-on-one coaching sessions with the frontline staff including:
o Annual performance appraisals
o Daily technician huddles
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance records for tracking and reporting.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Strong ability to coach, train and motivate staff to high levels of performance.
- Valuable client relation skills, with track record of developing and retaining long term relationships.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed, able to maximize efficiency, productivity, and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of CDK and X-Time is an asset.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.