Destination Auto Group is looking for a SERVICE GREETER to join their fast paced, energetic, and amazing Service Department team!
What Destination Auto Group can provide you:
• Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
• Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
• Comprehensive training and professional development program.
• Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
• Greeting customers both indoor and outdoor upon arrival
• Perform vehicle walk-around inspection and assessment
• Confirm basic vehicle information with customers - update any new information as necessary.
• Help move and park cars throughout the dealership
• Perform general car washing of vehicles
• Arrange shuttle rides as necessary
What we require:
• Good clean driving records and able to drive manual transmission vehicles
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
• Self motivated as well as motivate your team members to perform at their best
• Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Good mechanical knowledge is an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.