Destination Auto Group currently has an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
What Destination Auto Group can provide you:
• Dynamic, collaborative and team-oriented culture.
• Generous compensation structure.
• Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
• Training and Development support.
• Career advancement opportunities.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
• Explain the type of service work scheduled to clients.
• Identify additional service work required for vehicles and effectively communicate to clients.
• Complete repair orders, ensuring all information is correctly entered into system.
• Conduct follow-up calls with customers.
• Follow manufacturer's policy and procedure requirements.
• Maintain necessary product knowledge.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
What We're Looking For:
• Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
• Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
• Can analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a positive attitude!
• Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
• Ability to follow policies and procedures.
• Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.