Sales Manager | Destination Auto Group
As Destination Auto Group continues to expand we are on the search for a Sales Manager to join the group!
As the Sales Manager, you will work alongside the management team to help meet and exceed revenue targets while promptly and professionally addressing the needs of guests. The individual will also be required to generate and deliver sales and marketing initiatives, revenue growth and guest retention strategies.
- Supervise, support, guide, train and direct individual and team performance; regularly deliver feedback and support.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure progress is being made; advise on corrective action plan if necessary.
- Study market and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the effect of competitors' operations.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- A minimum 3 years of Automotive Sales Management experience.
- Someone who can lead by example with a strong work ethic and belief they can make a difference.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
- Valid VSA license.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.