Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Auto Group is currently looking for a Receptionist to join the team! This role will be responsible for overseeing inbound / outbound phone calls, maintain correspondence and filing systems for the front area and serve as a first impression of the dealership, etc.
What Destination Auto Group can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Greet all customers and provide assistance with information, direction or refer them to the correct staff member.
- Answer and operate multi-line phone system.
o Transfer phone call appropriately.
o Take appropriate messages.
o Utilize paging system
- Perform administrative tasks including, stocking in vehicle inventory, tracking dealer plates and demo vehicle keys, courier business office finical documents, over see supply orders, prepare cash summaries and perform other duties as requested.
What we need from you:
- Consider themselves a people-person, whether on the phone or greeting guests, your personality will be noticed and appreciated!
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Organized, detail oriented, coachable, and open to continuous learning and development.
- The ability to multi-task in a high functioning reception area
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite)
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.