Destination Auto Group is in search of a Part-time Receptionist to the team!
*PLEASE READ IN FULL PRIOR TO SUBMITTING APPLICATION*
We are ultimately looking for an individual wishing to either supplement current work schedule and/or a school schedule! This role will provide part-time hours- roughly 20-25 hours per week. We do require you are able to work various schedules and hours (morning / evening & weekday / weekend)
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Serve as a first impression of the dealership for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, including clients, customers, and vendors.
- Communicate with inquiries, visitors, and vendors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Liaise with management to handle requests and queries for the department as needed.
Your nice to haves for this role:
- Any previous administrative / reception experience!
- Thrive within an environment that has a lot of multi-tasking duties
- Genuinely enjoys chatting and connecting with individuals, whether they are guests or employees
- Organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to learning and development.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.